Join the Class Now!
Come discover the tools to help you relieve your pain!
Watch for an email from @wendyretzer.com to confirm your registration
Do you limit the fun you have in life because of your knee pain?
Are you scared that you’ll never get out of pain?
Do you plan how far you can walk before needing to sit down?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions then you don’t want to miss this free masterclass!
Hosted by Wendy Retzer, Brain/Body Integration Coach & Pain Specialist
Who is this class for?
This class is for any woman who may have dealt with the following:
1. You had surgery and are still dealing with pain.
2. You're trying to avoid surgery or prolong it as long as possible.
3. You tried PT, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic and nothing seems to be helping.
4. You experience arthritic pain.
5. You have an old injury that seems to "flare up" and when it does.....it's life altering.
6. You have what you think is the "normal" aches and pains with aging.
7. You are serious and committed about getting well and taking care of yourself.
Who is this class not for?
This class is not for a woman who has any of the following:
1. You have a current undiagnosed knee injury.
2. You don't like to move.
3. You're not serious and committed to getting well.
4. You want someone else to do the work for you.
You're invited to take a listen below to Judith who experienced a noticeable difference with her right knee pain after she spent 30 minutes on a call with me recently.
About Your Trainer
Wendy Retzer, Body/Mind Integration Coach
Wendy guides women who are in pain to connect the dots between their mind, body & spirit in order to reduce pain, tension & stress so they can reclaim the fun-filled lives they deserve. She is committed in helping women tap into their own tools to create lasting results.
For more than 25 years, Wendy has worked with clients from 0-105 years old. Her training and background in Physical Therapy, Energy Medicine, Body/Mind Integration work and Life Coaching gives her a unique perspective when it comes to working with people who are in pain and have been through traumatic events. Through continued study and education, along with her own personal life experiences, she has seen how this work makes her own life better, as well as helping others. A common theme she's learned from her many successful clients is that those who take the tools they've learned, while leaning into support in their most challenging times, experience the most success. Even if you don't have all the tools yet, you can learn new ones, receive support, and continue to reduce your pain and improve your life.
Wendy lives in North County San Diego with her husband of over 30 years and is the mother of two adult sons. She expresses her personal playfulness by stand-up paddle boarding, hiking, yoga, dancing, being with friends, traveling, skiing, listening to live music, and creating art, among other fun life expressions.